223 months

Saturday
quotequote all
Sticks. said:
Penny Whistle said:
Sticks. said:
WRAC = Women's Royal Army Corps.
What would they be doing at Brize ?
Coughing or shagging, according to the joke.
Might have put up by some army guys going through Brize I flew out of there many times and I wasn’t in the RAF

rodericb

6,343 posts

121 months

Saturday
quotequote all
Sticks. said:
Penny Whistle said:
Sticks. said:
WRAC = Women's Royal Army Corps.
What would they be doing at Brize ?
Coughing or shagging, according to the joke.
Caughing, actually.

silverfoxcc

7,583 posts

140 months

Whenever i see someone looking sad and unhappy i tell them they can colour in the tattoos that go from my upper arms to my neck.

i like to give them a shoulder to crayon

Master Of Puppets

2,962 posts

57 months

They say that Mafia members are nasty people, but while growing up, I lived next door to one and he was actually a nice guy.

In fact, every morning, he paid me £20 just to start his car.

Skyedriver

16,701 posts

277 months

silverfoxcc said:
Whenever i see someone looking sad and unhappy i tell them they can colour in the tattoos that go from my upper arms to my neck.

i like to give them a shoulder to crayon
laugh

GliderRider

1,903 posts

76 months

Master Of Puppets said:
They say that Mafia members are nasty people, but while growing up, I lived next door to one and he was actually a nice guy.

rofl

daqinggregg

1,009 posts

124 months

A beautiful woman is standing on a bridge, looking over the side and thinking about jumping off.

A homeless man walks up to her.

She sees the man coming and says, "Go away! There's nothing you can say to change my mind!"

He says, "Well, if you're going to kill yourself anyway, why don't we have sex? At least I'll enjoy it."

"Absolutely not! You're disgusting!", she replies.

The man turns and starts walking away.

"Is that all you're going to say? You're not going to try to convince me that life is worth living? Where are you going?"

"I have to make it down to the bottom. If I hurry, you'll still be warm!", he says.

silverfoxcc

7,583 posts

140 months

Chap in our local drinking group refers to his wife as 12.

I finally plucked up the courage to ask him why, as most of the others use scrag end or her indoors etc, her ind it sems such an unusual name .

He replied She dozen do any cooking, she dozen do any ironing, she dozen do cleaning......and listed another nine activities

I just said That's gross.

Jonquil

136 posts

8 months

The phone just rang. When I answered it, the caller coughed, sneezed, blew their nose and hung up.
That was the fifth time this week.
I'm getting really fed up of this cold calling.

Biker's Nemesis

37,841 posts

203 months

Why do Women make good Archaeologists?

Because they're good at digging up the past.

Cliftonite

8,339 posts

133 months

Master Of Puppets said:

Took me a while!

smile

CourtAgain

3,670 posts

59 months

Everton Coach Sean Dyche was caught by traffic police using his mobile phone whilst driving. He told the officer he'd do anything for six points getmecoat

vaud

49,127 posts

150 months

Berta and Ethel. two older ladies were outside smoking when it started to rain.

Berta reached into her purse and pulled out a condom with the tip cut off. She slid the condom over the cigarette and resumed smoking.

“I always carry a condom to put on my cigarettes when it starts to rain,” she said.

Thinking this was a terrific idea, the next day Ethel went to the pharmacy to buy condoms.

She'd never done this before, so she asked a clerk for some help.

“Of course, ma'am," said the clerk. “What size do you need?"

Ethel replied, "Oh, I don't know, but it needs to fit a Camel.”

vaud

49,127 posts

150 months

Roger was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred pullets and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.

He kept records and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance which rooster was performing and sit on the porch filling out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

John's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all.

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To John's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

John was so proud of old Butch he entered him in the Saint Lawrence County Fair and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize," but also the "Pulletsurprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

The moral of the story:
Always vote carefully…the bells are not always audible.

Skyedriver

16,701 posts

277 months

CourtAgain said:
six points :
Ha Ha

Skyedriver

16,701 posts

277 months

vaud said:
Always vote carefully…the bells are not always audible.
& Camel before it.

Laughed at both. Cheers

Frimley111R

14,986 posts

229 months

Biker's Nemesis said:
Why do Women make good Archaeologists?

Because they're good at digging up the past.
It's funny 'cos it's true

Monkeylegend

25,903 posts

226 months

I have just fed the dogs and given them cat food by mistake.

Don't ask meow.

Master Of Puppets

2,962 posts

57 months

So ironic that the greasiest looking girl in my class at school was Lindsay Doyle.

Stealthracer

7,492 posts

173 months

Yes but her hair was always Natalie Dunn.

(Two Ronnies, 1977)